Dear customers, Dear partners
We would like to inform you about the impact of the Coronavirus regarding our production in China and the consequences on customer products with components from China.
1. Variosystems production in Suzhou
- Fortunately, there are no infected employees
- On Friday, 07.02.20, the official inspection of the required safety measures in the company will take place.
- As soon as we receive the approval, we will resume production on Monday, 10.02.20, with about 60% of the workforce. Unfortunately, due to limited transportation opportunities, the remaining employees will not be able to return to Suzhou earlier
- As a precaution, we have organized sufficient masks and hygiene products for the safety of our employees.
- From today’s perspective we expect delivery delays of 1-2 weeks.
- We do our best to keep you informed through our sales representatives and to find the best possible solutions together with you.
2. Impact on products with components from China
- Delivery delays of 1-2 weeks are to be expected due to stopped transports from China.
- The production of components such as PCB’s is also delayed by 1-2 weeks, which can lead to delivery delays of electronic assemblies.
- As a precaution, we check all delivery dates of the affected components again.
- Our sales representatives will keep you informed about delayed products.
Further information can be obtained from the Swiss Federal Office for Public Health via the following link:
We hope that the difficult situation will be clarified as soon as possible and that the exceptional situation, especially for the affected people in China, will be eased as quickly as possible .
Thank you for your understanding.
The Variosystems Team