Dear business partners
At the moment the situation changes almost daily – we try to keep you up to date with the latest information:
- Production remains in a 2-shift operation at normal capacity.
- Many employees work in home office.
Badalgama, Sri Lanka:
- Curfew until Sunday March 29, 2020.
- Production will remain closed until this date.
- Entire supply chain is affected.
- Employees from the “Dallas” district will no longer be working due to a curfew starting March 24, 2020.
- Our company is located in “Tarrant County” – currently there is no curfew.
- Our production is working at 90% capacity and running stable.
- Production in operation until further notice – but this may change due to rapid spread of the virus.
General supply chain:
- Securing the supply chain is currently the biggest challenge. Many shipments are affected and/or cancelled at short notice.
- All locations are affected.
We would like to thank our employees for the great work they are doing during this difficult time.
Thank you for your understanding. We are happy to answer any questions you may have at any time.
Your Variosystems Team